(roll mouse over image above!)
i was walking home from school yesterday, and i thought, "wow, this is really the end."
and it truly is the end... of middle school.
and although it is only the end of yet another school year, i started to reflect what great things have happened this year. the many awesome things.
- i turned fourteen
- i attended an amazing school
- i learned more than i have ever thought possible
- i successfully got into a high school
- i rediscovered my love for art and drawing
- i started to read again
- i started this blog
- i started to cook
- i started to bake
- i started to write
- i started taking photographs
- i became comfortable with aloneness
i have learned a tremendous amount this year. many of which are not noted on the beginning of this already long list. it could go on.
i can admit i have very much changed since the beginning of the year. and i am thankful for the people who have helped shape me into the young woman i am now.
to my parents, teachers, peers, and others, i want to thank you all.
i cannot wait for the amazing changes of next year. i can already see great things.
summer has finally begun.