hello! guess who's had one of the busiest weeks ever?
so busy that i haven't written a blog post in over a week!
so busy that i haven't baked anything this week!
so busy that i want to sleep all the time.
that kind of busy.
and yes, i know i am only fourteen years old, but it's pretty bad, okay?
but although it seems that i have no time whatsoever, i've taken a few photos here and there… (i guess i wasn't all that busy after all…)
there was rain, and there was sun, and there were watermelons, and there were blossoms, and– well, you get the point.
and if you'd like to take a look at the few things that i've found interesting/note-worthy this week...
- i must try this spring pasta TONIGHT. made by the one-and-only izy!
- i have rediscovered this song. and i have fell in love with it again.
- mom, make this for dinner again, please?
- this lunch box is so very charming...
- loved this video of the NoMad restaurant
- i absolutely adore these illustrations by monica trams