what's goin' on guys? i've come here to say that we have T-minus 2 days left until the end of the school year. do you know how good that feels? that feels pretty great.
i've been taking some weird photos lately. like cool weird? alex says that they're cool weird. that means that they really are cool weird. that's good. i love flash now. to kinda celebrate these photographs, i made some weird collages.
- got a new shirt from my dear friend that says "matriarchy now!" i love it. you can buy one (and look at all of her cool projects) here.
- i painted my nails like i always do when i choose to do them once in a millennium
- a cool water-chemical stain that i found today waiting for the bus
- my kefir yogurt ice cream with rainbow sprinkles that i had for dinner last night
- a brownie cake with very sad decorating by me (for my friend's chinese teacher)
and because it's been awhile, here are some links that i've found from the last 12 days.
happy hump day, everyone