cookie dough for breakfast
life has been good (without the reoccurring thoughts of the fact that school is fast-approaching). i've truly enjoyed this summer. the trips i've taken, the food i've eaten, the things i've maken– i mean made.
i think that this is the best summer i've ever had. and that's really saying a lot.
i woke up this morning craving cookie dough. simple enough, right? you just sporadically get those aches for that buttery, chocolate-y goodness that can at times make your stomach hurt from the raw egg.
but cookie dough? in bar form? without making your stomach hurt? ha, i have the perfect recipe for you.
while not the healthiest of recipes i have created, it's most definitely one of my most beautiful works.
trust me on this one, you most definitely don't want to skimp out on these + they're no bake HA!
GO ALL OUT.
01. combine flour, salt and sugar in a bowl
02. melt coconut oil and combine with almond butter, almond milk, and vanilla extract
03. pour wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix (with hands, if necessary) until dough is formed
04. mix in chocolate chips and chopped squarebars
05. press into tin (or roll out until 1/2" thick) and refrigerate for 3+ hours
06. cut into squares/bars and keep refrigerated
1 1/2 cups AP flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon almond butter
3 tablespoons almond milk
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1-2 chopped squarebars chopped
let's do this!